FESTIVAL GROUNDS AT RFK STADIUM – LOT 6”
700-1,000 21-35 year olds.
Amenities of the Festival
Food and Beverages (alcoholic/non-alcoholic), Bathrooms, Parking, Live Music/Entertainment, Games, Activities, Local Artists
Each application is reviewed by event organizers to determine if it is an appropriate fit for our event. It is necessary to complete your application by our deadline of Thursday, June 22 to be included in our application review process.
Vendors will be required to submit the $500 vendor fee – payable by check or electronically – prior to the event. Non-profit vendors will be advised of their preferred rate.
APPLICANT KEY ELEMENTS:
- Products align with vision for Retro Field Day. We strive to bring unique and local products to our guests.
- Display of product and brand appearance is professionally represented in your event space.
- Priced appropriately for Retro Field Day.
- Review of applications will take place in a timely fashion. You are encouraged to apply as early as possible. Upon acceptance we will be in touch regarding necessary paperwork and fees.
- Vendors must provide their own event space setup up (tent, tables, etc.).
- Vendor displays must fit within a 20′ x 20′ square space unless otherwise permitted. If more space is required, please specify the amount of space needed in the application.
- Availability for electricity is limited. If electricity is needed, please provide specifics of the electricity requirements in the vendor application.